The JY15 is a one-design racer/day sailor. It can be sailed with 2-3 people comfortably.
JY 15 Features:
- Self-bailing, ergo dynamic cockpit
- Kick up rudder and centerboard for easy beaching
- An extremely stable 275 lb. hull that allows for a greater range of crew weight
- Flared sides provide a comfortable hiking edge
- One Design specifications ensure that every boat is the same
- A planing hull that you'll never outgrow
- Air tight hull that provides over 1000 lbs. of positive flotation
- Length: 15'
- Beam: 5'10"
- Hull Weight: 275 lbs.
- Main: 100 sq. ft.
- Jib: 35 sq. ft.
- Mast Height: 22'
To find out more or purchase yours today please visit www.nickelsboats.com.
JY15 News :
2014 Midwinter Championships - Mexico
2014 Midwinters are scheduled to be in Mexico March 21-23, 2014
NOR and more details to follow.
2014 North American Championships - Michigan
2014 North American Championships will be held at Macatawa Bay Yacht Club. Details to follow.
2013 North American Championship Regatta- COMING SOON
2012 North American Championship Regatta, South Carolina
For a third year, Beaufort sailor John Potter emerged as the best of the highly competitive group. He won two of the regatta's eight races hosted by Beaufort Yacht and Sailing club to finish with 21 points and win the event for a third time, edging New Yorker Paul-John Patin, with 25 points. Read More...
- Photos Courtesy of Walt Gnann